Thursday, March 26, 2009

Snow tomorrow

In a decent mood today because we are going to have a pretty good sized snow storm hit us tonight and mainly tomorrow on Friday. So that kind of thing puts me in a good mood. It means I will have plenty of time in the house, enjoying a fire and sitting around watching movies while I periodically look outside and watch it snow sideways... it's awesome.

I find myself having to look forward to things to be a happy person on a daily basis. Tis strange, huh? If there isn't some sort of goal or big thing happening in the near future... life is just too dull for me. Granted I could create happiness (because we all have that ability) but that's a lot of work I'm not interested in attempting.

Thought for the day: My office mate should learn how to chew with her damn mouth closed. Just simple manners.

No comments:

Post a Comment