Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Is it better to keep your mouth shut?

Is keeping your mouth shut from blabbing your opinions about things going on around you better for your health? That's my question of the day.

Lots of crazy things are happening in our office due to this lady being fired Friday (see previous post) ... basically I feel one lady is trying to take over the office with her controlling, manipulative ways. Eek! But instead of announcing my distaste in snide remarks. I choose to keep those comments under wrap. And say nothing. Do you know how hard that is for me? Yeah, very difficult.

But I'm gonna shaddup and carry on with focusing on my job and getting it done well and right! Holy crap this is hard!

“They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.” - Andy Warhol

1 comment:

  1. That's a bit grown up and mature... don't know if I could help myself!

    ReplyDelete