Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I don't have to.

I'm so glad I don't have to be super skinny to be loved and for me to love myself! It has taken me a long time to feel comfortable in my skin, but glad I finally finished this journey. I have tried to lose weight lately, and not really succeed. The older I get the harder it is for me to lose it. Not that I'm old, I'm 32 years old but still. I'm happily married, should I really say more??

I have evaluated how I am treated now that I'm about fifteen pounds heavier than I was when I started my job two and a half years ago. I feel I am respected for my intelligence and what I have to offer my department rather than what I was wearing that particular day for my boss to gawk at me. Ass. I really don't like him.

Anyhow, it's nice to have curves and feel like a woman without having a size zero waist. Size ten is perfectly.... well perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment