Monday, September 28, 2009

Ready for Monday on a Tuesday

Ready for tomorrow astonishly! Had the day off (employer gives me a free one on in my b-day month, very nice). Got some things done. STUCK to my points and exercised. Wow, I'm amazing myself.

My lunch is made, which is monumental. But something I hope to make a habit. I am determined not to give up.

I ran 2.4 miles in thirty minutes. Had a lot of stopping and starting, but I did the best I could! I did a lot better than I thought. Still working on the iPod mix. It's a work in progress. If I hear something on the television, radio or tv program, I'm downloading. What ever inspires me makes it to my running mix. Which is ironically named Angry Running. Because I'm angry that I've gotten up to this weight!

2 comments:

  1. Me too! I love this post. I feel pretty much the exact same way. I am going to use you as my inspiration. Gotta start running with the dog again this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks for your kind comments!

    I woke up this morning about 4am to potty (drank a lot of water yesterday, no cherry limeades) and I was hardly able to walk to the bathroom I was so sore. BUT it is so worth it.

    I am not giving up!

    ReplyDelete