Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sore but determined

My horoscope for today is great! makes me feel very good about how things will work out for me. For once in my life I feel in control of my destiny. I feel as if there is nothing holding me back but me. And if that's all that is holding me back from having nice things and a slimmer waist... then bring it on! I can so totally do it!

Horoscope below:

"This is the ideal day for making plans. With Mercury, your ruler, turning direct in you birth sign after a lengthy period of retrograde motion your thoughts will be clear again -- and what you think today will be your reality tomorrow..."

Tomorrow, I will have exercised and eaten right... one meal at a time. One decision at a time.

1 comment:

  1. Ah. Yesterday I ate right. Tonight I will exercise right. Thank you for being a role model and taking life day by day!

    ReplyDelete