Monday, January 11, 2010

B-lime-y!

I'm about 12 weeks pregnant and have been following the baby's progress on babycenter.com, pretty neat site. Anyhow, each week they tell you the size of the baby in relation to a piece of fruit or vegetable. this week, it's the size of a lime. Just a little over two inches long. Heard the heartbeat last week, just one heartbeat, not two... and no there aren't two with the heartbeats in sync! Why does everyone want to wish twins and triplets on pregnant women??  I have done that to friends and family that were pregnant and now realize how annoying that is. Promise to not do that to anyone again. swear.

Anyhow, the queen size bed hubby and I have is getting smaller. Granted I started gaining a lot of weight before getting pregnant, so I'm beyond my comfortable size already and am getting bigger. I will probably be near 200 lbs by the time I give birth to this current lime. Ugh. So, I'm already looking forward to wearing my cuter clothes once the baby is here. Which is in July.

Otherwise, I feel great, no morning sickness. almost to my second trimester. Been getting really hot at night lately. Typically I sleep in the winter with an extra blanket or two on the bed, last two nights... they've been kicked off. AND last night I had to take off my sleeping pants. holy smokes was I boiling! I'm sure its all the extra blood running through me body!

1 comment: