Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Seafood Lover!

Today, I am 13 weeks pregnant. The baby is the size of a medium shrimp, or about three inches and weighs almost one ounce! This is the last week of my first trimester. And if I remember correctly when pregnant with my son, I will start to feel really fantastic during the next three months. Which is great, because I really want to feel good! My body is changing so much it's almost daily. My belly is rounding and I'm really not fitting into my regular clothes anymore. Thank goodness for Belly bands. They have saved me from investing in maternity clothes sooner than I wanted!

Many women are pregnant in my life. My co-worker is due in April, I'm due in July. I have another friend due in August, she just found out on New Years Day and my hairdresser is pregnant. It's funny how that happens around you all at once. It's kind of fun really. Someone to share these experiences with.

In other life news, I have started Alegbra in my college courses and I'm filled with fear and trepidation! This class will last until mid-March, and then if I pass this class, I'll move to Algebra II which will last through mid-May. So from here until May, I will become something I don't like: a person understanding math. I hate math, I don't like to do math, I see no point in determining what x is in a problem... it's just not that important to me. But alas, I must have math to graduate, so here I go! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment