Wednesday, January 27, 2010

How you like 'dem apples??

I am fifteen weeks pregnant today, and my baby is the size of an apple, or about four inches long and 2.5 ounces. Which really doesn't explain why I've gained ten pounds, but nonetheless I digress.

Hubby and I are having a difficult time coming up with names we actually agree on for this baby. Everytime we are asked that question by friends or family, hubby reverts to stand-by security reply of "she likes weird names" and to my defense I indicate Caleb and Audrey are not weird names. Problem with my husband is he is a huge movie buff, whether it be in the theatre or at home, he loves him some movies. So naturally he can relate just about any name I come up with to a movie. This is extremely frustrating, beyond what you can imagine frustrating. The only thing I relate names back to are people I have known, worked with or gone to school with. Other than that, I can know two different people named Michael who are completely different and never really realize they have the same name.

Once we land on a name, it will be a miracle!

1 comment:

  1. how exciting! okay well i cant leave here without at least 'trying' to help you out in the name dept...

    morgan
    abby
    georgie-sorry i like my name lol
    I do ♥ Audrey which u mentioned
    Ashton
    Bently
    Reese
    Emmalee

    ReplyDelete