Thursday, June 10, 2010

5 weeks to go...

I haven't blogged in... well a very long time. I have plenty of excuses: work, school, family, being pregnant, buying a house. What's the big deal, right?

Since my last post this is what's been up with me:

  • Bought a house and dealt with all the stress that goes along with it (but haven't moved, yet)
  • Started my last math class to finish my associates
  • Have gotten hugely pregnant in which I swell to the size of a walrus, daily
  • Taken my co-worker's job on while she's on maternity leave (I love being this busy!)
I have about five weeks to go before our little girl is here and we are anxiously buying all the stuff that goes along with having a little one. They are expensive! Seriously, you could spend mega bucks on a baby bed, but for what? The hubby and I finally landed on a nice bed that converts to a toddler bed and then to a full size headboard. Granted, we may only use it until she's in the toddler bed and may never use the full size bed option, but it's there and it makes spending a lot of money on a bed worth it, to me at least.

Need to be better about blogging more seriously, I have been very neglectful!

No comments:

Post a Comment