Friday, June 11, 2010

Shopping... all by myself!

So very excited! Came to OKC for a meeting which is fun, but one of the things I am looking forward to the most is shopping by myself tomorrow morning!

I had a to-do list in my head already prepared. 1. Target 2. Starbucks... preferrably located in a Target and maybe, just maybe Chick-fil-A.

Well, I already hit one of those items on my list, there is a Chick-fil-A near the Target I usually go to while in town and am thinking they might also have a Starbucks at that Target! So I had a late lunch at Chick-fil-A and a yummy sweet tea to accompany it. It was wonderful.

Tomorrow morning, I am hoping for a nice Target and Starbucks trip and then scooting back to my corner of the state where hopefully we'll be moving this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment