Thursday, June 17, 2010

House progress...

The process of moving to a new house, while 8.5 months pregnant is so difficult, let me tell you. Hubby works an awful lot and many times is not home until 7 p.m. plus in the evenings. My kiddo is visiting his father in Minnesota and so I have lost my right hand man. (He's invaluable for moving things, taking things to the trash and just being my muscles while I can't comfortably bend over or stand for any period of time!)

Today, I have zero energy. When my feet hit the floor this morning, they started tingling. That's never a sign of a good day ahead. I tried to be positive thinking I could get some slip-on shoes on. Nope. Not happening. Really wanted to wear slip-ons since my heels are cracking. Yes, my heels are cracking. It hurts like no one's business. The only remedy is a weekly pedicure and super glueing the heel together and that doesn't feel so great initially. I have three cracks in my left foot and one in my right. But all I can wear is flip flops which makes the cracks worse because of the pressure and weight on my feet!

Anyhow, enough whining. I have four weeks left til my baby girl is here. I am getting nervous! Strange, but I really am nervous about it. We are getting closer to being ready for her. We have purchased the baby bed, but have not put it together, again with the whole hubby rarely home thing. Four weeks isn't that far away!

No comments:

Post a Comment