Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hubba Hubba Momma

Ok, seriously what is with men anymore? I'm sitting at my 13 year old son's basketball game, I get there early due to a miscommunication and have to watch another game before his starts. Which is good, I get a good seat way at the top. So I'm sitting nicely by myself, texting and Facebooking and carrying on about my business for most of the first game. During that game a gentleman and his young son decide to sit by me. Nice, there are tons of other places to park it but next to me is where you pick. Ok, I can deal with it.

I'm not sure if it's the pregnancy hormones that are oozing off me or what but the guy is literally starting to hit on me. At first, he asked me simple questions about who my kid is, where's the restroom, etc. Stuff I can handle. Then his wife shows up, who is hot, by the way. She is smoking hot and sitting on the other side of him. So he has me, the getting fatter by the day 3 months pregnant lady and his hot Latino wife and he starts hitting on me! Wow, it must be the preggo hormones or something.

The flirting didn't make me feel good about myself, because I don't have esteem issues as it is. I'm okay with who I am and how I look. And I was totally thwarting the guy off, by flashing my wedding ring, not really responding to him and just plain ignoring him.

Craziness, but good to know I "did it" for some guy at my son's basketball game.

2 comments: