Saturday, March 3, 2012

Being Coached

I have an addiction... to Coach purses. It's not something I'm going to seek help with, however.

Love this one!

Coach is very crafty in that they have invited me to be part their invitation only online factory sales, and that's a bad thing. I always look at their sales, and sometimes even put purses in my online shopping cart, or four purses and wallets and act as if I'm going to check out with that much Coach loot, but of course, reality sets in that I'm not made of money and I close out the page and cry on the inside. Anyhow, I was invited to an exclusive online sale on the Coach outlet this week and I wanted to buy this purse, but I didn't do it.

I have been kicking myself in the butt ever since. I need this purse. Need. Not want. Need. Serious need.

so I bought it. For cheaper than the exclusive online sale. and my shipping was free. FREE!

Oh, I feel fulfilled now. Thank you. :)

1 comment:

  1. I got the purse yesterday and it is gorgeous! *sigh* I took with me on a business lunch as soon as I got it, and it sat in the passenger seat of my car and I admired it. I even patted it a few times.

    Husband said it looked plastic. he doesn't understand the quality of Coach patent leather whatsoever!

    ReplyDelete