Monday, March 12, 2012

Feeling Challenged

So, here's the low down. I'm going to start the ViSalus 90 Day Challenge. Why? Because I have not lost the baby weight after I had Sloane. I need to. Now. And stop procrastinating.

I checked my BMI this morning and it was horrific. Like, beyond horrific, it was disturbing. I need to lose 30lbs. And my problem is Weight Watchers works, eating less works, but I want to not have to worry about planning a meal, counting calories or fussing over those details. I want to drink my nutrition and be able to be less stressed about what I'm eating.

I'm a student, mom to a toddler and teenager and work full time. I don't need anymore stress. I just need to lose weight!

Let's see how I do... I don't get my product for another week or so... so until then I'm exercising and cutting back on what I eat. Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment