Sunday, March 4, 2012

Wonderful Weekend

Weekends are a time to refresh and spend quality time with those you love. And I did just that this weekend!

It started out with cooking a lovely meal courtesy of the Pioneer Woman for my father in law's birthday. I made perfect pot roast and chocolate sheet cake.

My lovely cooking assistant!


The pot roast is perfect. Seriously, it doesn't get better than this with roast!
 I felt the need to show you my recipe book and stand.
 Then we got a new couch and had to put the old one on the front porch because it would not find down in the basement. And the joke was since I'm from Mississippi, this is just what you do with your old couch.
 Husband and father-in-law
Husband got a new University of Oklahoma portable grill. Because he needed it. Like I needed this purse.
 We played outside, because it was so beautiful!!
And I ate way too much cake. It spoke to me each time I entered the kitchen. It was evil. And delicious. I have no shame!

No comments:

Post a Comment