Sunday, March 11, 2012

Not a baby anymore

A friend of mine is having a bay girl in May. That said and with the husband's encouragement, I'm giving her Sloane's baby clothes. Seriously, it sounds very easy to do. Pack all the baby clothes and give them to this new mom. Ha, yea right.

After discovering the tiniest diaper I had ever seen in one of the boxes, I got a little weepy. It was a newborn diaper and it was the size of one of her cheeks now. *sigh*

anyhow, moving on and giving all those boxes of clothes to a mom who needs them. Lord knows I have no reason to hold on to them, other than silly sentimental reasons.

2 comments:

  1. I saved a few things... Like his first converse, first stars jacket, and first onesie. It was hard to give up the others, but I rationalized with this: I have cute pics of all of them ON my kid :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm saving some stuff too. And good point, I have tons of pictures of her with those clothes on. So really there is no reason for me to keep hanging on. It's still hard. Those clothes are still sitting in my bedroom. I didn't have the heart to haul them out to the car last night. Maybe tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete