Saturday, March 3, 2012

International Delight Iced Coffee: New Product

Found a new product in the milk case this weekend while grocery shopping. International Delight has produced Iced Coffee. It comes in regular, vanilla or mocha. I was hoping for caramel to be part of the group, but none the luck. I grabbed the vanilla and prayed my $3.50 was not wasted!


It poured up very well, smelled good.  and it was! I'm in love! This is the before shot below.


Then it was gone and I was sad. But it's not too bad for you. It only costs $3.50 per half gallon versus what I would normally pay for a large iced coffee at the coffee shop. So I'm calling it a win. I have been attempting to make cold brew coffee and make my own iced coffee with shots of caramel and half and half, but it was NOT the same.

This is a winner in my book. 150 calories per cup. So the trick is to stick with just one serving. Ugh, not gonna be easy!

Good job International Delight!

No comments:

Post a Comment