Monday, July 6, 2009

Good thought stimulator for a Monday after a 3 day weekend:

Imagine you will be sitting down a week from today to describe how your week went. What do you hope you'll be writing?Courtesy of The One-Minute Writer... thank you very much.

Here's what I hope to be writing... that I got everything done at work that needed to be done in a successfull fulfilling manner, that the feeling of dread I have for preparing for the public speaking engagement I have Saturday to a bunch of girl scouts will go away and I will be ravishingly successful and that maybe I lost a pound or two and my hair grew at least an inch. Ok that last part about the hair is a little far fetched.

I hope to add to those accomplishments for the week that I finished reading the book I started a few weeks ago, Original Cyn... which is fairly good read. Easy to read, along the normal lines of a chick-lit book, English, gay best friend, romantic interest, blah blah.

Also, I hope to write more. I love to write, and expound upon my feelings beyond the typical school work mumbo jumbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment