Sunday, July 5, 2009

Isn't it universal??

My belief is that everyone cares what others think about them and seriously take those criticisms to heart. Do I assume this because I care?

Example: my hair is very short, because of my own request at the hair dresser this past week and was a little taken back. Along with my hair, the stylist cut off my self-esteem as well. A few days have passed and I'm feeling a little better, in fact quite a bit better. But tomorrow I have to go back to work and hear everyone react to my short hair. No biggee? Really their reactions are just annoying.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, everything I said in that post contradicted my original statements.

    I do care what people think about me. but I hate the reactions, not their opinions. I hate the ooing and aaahhing when I wear something new or get my hair changed (which I do alot, had black hair in January of this month).
    Oh well. I must deep down crave the attention. Is that what is boils down to?

    ReplyDelete