Sunday, July 19, 2009

Wonderful life

It's amazing what sleeping ten hours two days in a row without having drank excessive amounts of alcohol and staying up really late the night before does for a body!!

I woke up yesterday to having "almost breakfast in bed" from my husband. I woke up just a little bit too early before he could come in with my belgian waffles, sausage and steaming mug of coffee with creamer (because it's the weekend!). We did absolutely nothing yesterday beyond traveling to town to pick up groceries, then we laid down a little and watched a movie, then we watched another movie and I think we ended up watching three movies yesterday. It was fantastic to be relaxed. not having to get up and worry about work, or college or anything!

Went to bed fairly early last night, woke up to having almost breakfast in bed again! This morning biscuits and gravy, made with part skim milk! My husband does love me! Or the skim milk was going bad so he decided to use it up.. hmm that's probably it! Oh well.. it's the thought that counts, right?

I love my husband, he is fantastic to me, treats me so very well.

We are cleaning house today, top to bottom. He is mowin the lawn, I'm mopping floors. such a great trade off I think. I would prefer him not to clean the inside of the house (because I'm a control freak) and he likes the lawn done a certain way. It works out very well.

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment